34th Annual River Market 4th of July Celebration
Be part of a central Arkansas tradition in Little Rock! Enjoy the party all day with free children's activities, a shopping marketplace, food trucks and lots of entertainment. Entertainment inside the First Security Amphitheater includes the “Oh Say! Can you Sing?” contest, live music, Salute the Troops campaign and the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra performance and an incredible fireworks display at dark!
- 9:30/Dark Fireworks Show
Take a look at this video of the event from 2013:
👉 For more detailed information: Pops.ArkansasOnline.com
17th Annual 4th of July Family Celebration
Enjoy a FREE show at the Sherwood Forest
Schedule For Tuesday:
- 6:00 - Free hotdogs, chips and bottled war will be provided (while supplies last)
- 7:00 - A Patriotic Program, to honor all of our military heroes
- 9:00 - Celebrate our country's Independence Day and get ready for the FIREWORKS DISPLAY!
👉 For more detailed information: http://www.cityofsherwood.net
July 4th Fireworks at Dickey-Stephens Park
Head out to the ballpark for fireworks as the Travs take on the Corpus Christi Hooks.
- 5:30 Game Starts
- Concessions are open throughout the evening.
- Enjoy the fireworks from the seats at the ballpark! $6-$12.
👉 For more detailed information: 501.66.1555, Travs.com
Maumelle 4th Fest at Lake Willastein Park
Celebrate Independence Day in traditional Maumelle style!
- 4:30 4th of July Parade
- 5:30 Cardboard Boat Races. (register here)
- Tons of games, music, vendors and more
- 9:30 The evening culminates with a spectacular fireworks show
👉 For more detailed information: 501.851.6990, MaumelleParksAndRec.com. FREE!
Fireworks at Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs Village:
The fireworks will be shot from the middle of Lake Hamilton from barges located on the east side of Highway 7 at the first Highway 7 bridge. Directly opposite from the Clarion Hotel. July 1. Begins at dusk.
Hot Springs: Saturday, July 1, 2017
Fireworks will light up Lake Hamilton at sunset to celebrate Independence Day.
The fireworks will be shot from the middle of Lake Hamilton from barges located on the east side of Highway 7 at the first Highway 7 bridge. Directly opposite from the Clarion Hotel.
Show starts at dusk.
Mountain Harbor Resort: July 4, 2017
- At Dusk join the crowds for Lake Ouachita's most spectacular fireworks display over the lake!
- The festivities start at 9:30 am at the Park in Harbor South with our patriotic Fourth of July Four Wheeler Parade (and jeeps, and horses, and golf carts and UTV's...if it rolls, it goes in the parade!)
- After a heart warming, home grown flag raising ceremony with kids, dogs and group singing, the parade rolls through Harbor South and heads to the Lodge. Parade watchers line the roads to cheer, catch candy and take photos.
- At 9:30 pm, the lake's largest fireworks displaylights up the lake with patriotic music.
Brady Mountain Resort: July 1, 2017
Brady Mountain Resort on Lake Ouachita will have their firework display at dusk.
👉 For more detailed information: http://www.hotsprings.org/events/event/2420/
Happy Independence Day from our families to yours!